If hosted by a member, the club is happy to provide its facilities for Dinners, Parties, Family events,
Themed events and Weddings.
Our dining room can comfortably seat up to 120 people, with a team of professional hospitality staff who will be able to deliver you catering needs.
Supported by a well-stocked bar with a good range of beers and wines, we will work with you to plan your individual menu to ensure that whatever the occasion, the club adds that special something to your event.
If you are looking for a wedding venue then visit Nuneaton Golf Club where our friendly team, stunning views over beautiful countryside and our flexible approach all contribute to offering the perfect venue for your special day.
A flexible approach for the perfect wedding package
Our clubhouse has a top quality function suite which leads to a terraced patio area which overlooks the 18th hole with glorious views of the golf course and will accommodate 70 guests for a wedding breakfast and 120 for an evening reception.
The room includes a fully licensed bar and we have excellent catering facilities. We offer choices and options to cover most budgets and pride ourselves on our flexibility to work closely with our customers to ensure your special day is as unique as possible.
Our team works with couples every step of the way to help as much as they would like with the planning
of their big day.
Prices for our Wedding packages are listed below:
- Wedding Day Room Hire – Evening £200.00 plus VAT – All Day £450.00 plus VAT
- Wedding Breakfast (3-course meal) – from £25.00 per head
- Wedding Buffet – from £8.00 per head
- Arrival Drinks – from £3.00 per head
- Linen Hire – £8.00 per cloth
- Linen Napkins – £0.50 each
- House Wine – available from £12.80 per bottle
- Sparking Wine – available from £15.00 per bottle
- Evening Function Room Hire – £200.00 plus VAT
- Funeral Wake Room Hire – £50.00 plus VAT
02476 347810 (Option 2)
Wedding Menu Packages
- Tomato and Basil Soup
- Mushroom Fricassee with Toasted Brioche Petit Salad
- Minestrone Soup
- Leek and Potato Soup
- Melon with Berries & Sorbet
- Chicken Liver Pate with Plum Chutney and Petit Salad
- Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding & Red Wine Gravy
- Roast Chicken Breast with Wild Mushroom Sauce
- Lamb Shank and Roasted Root Vegetables Pork Loin with Apple Sauce, Sausage Stuffing and Gravy
- Lemon Tart with Berry Compote
- Crème Brulee with raspberry Mint Salad
- Warm Chocolate Fondant with Vanilla ice Cream
- Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce
- Eaton Mess
- Tea or Coffee with Mints
Evening Buffet Options
- Chicken Fajita Wraps
- Wholemeal and White Sandwiches:-
- Cheese and Pickle
- Cheese and Tomato
- Egg Mayonnaise
- Tuna and Cucumber
- Turkey Breast
- Tomato and Onion Salad
- Green Salad
- French Dressing
- Crisps and Nachos
- Cheese and Bacon Loaded Potato Skins
- Individual Cheese and Tomato Pizzas
- Vegetable Samosas
- Tempura Chicken Fillets
- Sour Cream and Chive and Sweet Chilli Dip
- Caramelised Onion Quiche
- Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Quiche
Please Contact us for Prices or Alternative Menu Options. All Dietary Requirements Catered For.
Private business meeting facilities are available in The Roberts Room – a self-contained meeting room capable of comfortably seating up to 25 people.
- Laptop projector available
- Internet access
- Variety of seating and table options
- Overlooks the 18th green
- FREE parking with CCTV
- Food by arrangement with The Fairways Restaurant
Meeting Room Hire
From £50.00 plus VAT
For all room hire prices and availability, please call Helen or Jane in the Club Office:
02476 347810 (Option 2)